bent bars.

I wrecked out and bent the hell outta my bars. I did the bicycle approach and tried bending them back by hand to the the frnt wheel aligned again. I gotta order new bars.

It seems the clamps that hold down the bar still isn't 100% straight with my wheel. How do i get it straight? I was thinking of locking a long pipe or crow bar down and trying to adjust it. I dont remember any other of my dirt bikes me being able to hold the front wheel and adjust like a huffy. Are Kawi's the only I can do this on?

Anyone use the Reed bend? I think I'll try that or the YZ bend

take the washers off the bottom of the clamps (they are bent up and need to be flatten

down) Put washers back on (do not tighten yet) Loosen the 4 bolts on the top clamps

and THEN try your bicycle trick to get everything back in place. Tighten all bolts and you should be good to go..........The trick is the bottom bolts.

You probably bent the mounts for your bars that are bolted through the top fork clamp. I went through 4 sets last year and I switched to sunline ones. But ya as jwhite66 said loosen all the bolts and you will be able to get it back or at least close. Only solution I found to bending the mounts was pro circuit bar mounts, ties both mounts together. Whatever you do don't go with stock. The sunline ones you can replace the bolts so you get more life and the sunline ones are half the price of stockers. cheers bro

I had alot of problems with that also-the only fix i found was going to a BRP top clamp and there bar mount that connects at the top also-i think they call it the supercross clamp. But with the stock upper tripple clamp the rubbers kept twisting and getting crooked after every little get off. If your interested i have the top clamp and mounts with new rubbers and the clamp looks great. I was going to put it on ebay for $100. let me know if you want it.

sounds like the BRP setup is pretty sweet too. You can use the pro circuit mount on the stock clamps as well. To get rid of the rubber cones causing the twisting switch to the aluminum cones, theres a few companies that make them, no more twisting althou it is a little harder on the body some tell me.