anyone else just have one of those really crap days!

ok heres my story

1st club round of the season got through practice OK.

when it comes time till the first race i hang my goggles on the handlebars and take my bike off the stand and turn the bars crushing my goggles, going oops i just took them off and hung them on my shoulder.

walked to the start line parked in my gate and just waited for the race to start,

when everyone started to start there bikes i did too and them went to put my goggles on and to my panic the lense was half popped out i frantically try to put them back in and i get them to what i thought was in but they werent, about a second after the 10 second board went up got a good start and 6-7 metres before the first corner BAM! the lense fired out of my goggles and i got roosted right in my face, natural reaction being close my eyes.

so i rode blind into the first corner and totally t-boned some dude (got it on video lol...)and yea that was the first race out didnt even make it past that point.

then race 2

i got a terrible gate jump got a few passes on first corner got to corner 3 and got rammed from behind(karma i think) so i dropped to third to last continued for another couple of laps moved up to 4th,

then i followed a kawaski 2 stroke he landed a jump and his exhaust fell off:bonk: he continued riding like nothing was wrong then he got to a corner and basicaly stopped on the braking bumps and went *** where my exhaust,

so i try too hard to stop and hit a braking bump and got totally ejected face first lost a glove stalled the bike lost all my places grrrr.

got the bike started and by then i was fudged rode the last lap without a glove ended up 2nd to last:banghead:๐Ÿ‘:banghead:๐Ÿคฃ:banghead:

yea my weekend was pretty average

yea i also lost my glove about 1/4 into the first enduro race of the season. i got a huge blister and wanted to stop, but managed to finish second to last. at least i finished, half of the participants dnf'd. still was a sucky race tho.

yea i also lost my glove about 1/4 into the first enduro race of the season. i got a huge blister and wanted to stop, but managed to finish second to last. at least i finished, half of the participants dnf'd. still was a sucky race tho.

Just curious but how are you guys losing gloves? ๐Ÿ‘ My gloves fit nice and tight and I've never noticed a time when they started to slip off.

Just curious but how are you guys losing gloves? ๐Ÿ‘ My gloves fit nice and tight and I've never noticed a time when they started to slip off.

No foolin. I have seen guys crash and have there helmets fly off. I think people just wear the wrong size gear.

Just remember a bad day riding is still better than a good day working:prof:

I have gone to the line and realized when it was too late that I had forgotten my gloves. So here I was two hours to the race. I had easily spent $120 for the day. Only two motos and practice riding and one moto was without gloves.

If you don't have someone watching over you, you won't race very long until you become totally committed to every single little detail.

Wanna know the best thing about bad days? Your that much closer to a really good day! Its a vicious cycle, my most recent chain was...

D1--First tip over on my brand new 09 KX250F.

D2--Went 1-1 at my first mx race!

D3--Tore my ACL in the the next.

Because of D3, I havent ridden in 4 months, 7 months normally and I still can't for another 3 months...so...I'd say I'm pretty much due to win an AMA national. ๐Ÿ‘

i had a race like that before haha. my night started off by me getting stuck on the gate, and i caught up to the 4th place guy after the 2nd lap and slid out and snapped my clutch lever off. so i was a little pissed after that. the 2nd moto i come outta the outside gate moving to the inside to try and get the holeshot and a guy kills his bike somehow and i flip straight over the bars as i run into his back tire. then after i get up and get going i start catching the slower guys and slid out again in the same turn and broke my dang clutch lever again. i left the track in a tizzy that night, haha.

There's good and bad with every ride. Took the wife and kid for a ride yesterday. I finnally figured out why my bike was running like crap and unplugged the TPS. Got the tank back on and took off and it was running great, until it stalled in 3rd because I forgot to turn on the gas:bonk: Numerous little details like that can happen. Bike falls off stand, crunch your hand between the bars and the van door, tell your kid to hold a bike up and he just lets it drop, wife can't comprehend lever action of lift stand, ahh the list goes on:banghead: Those little details sometimes cause the most agony. The gas not being on was embarasssing because it happened right in front of a bunch of quad riders. It was like that dream were you show up at school in just your underwear.

Last year I was racing a team harescramble. It was my last lap before switching over to my teammate. I came around a turn a little too close to a tree and the handlebars hit it. Upon impact my brake lever broke off, I fell off, and the bike fell onto it's other side breaking off the clutch lever. ๐Ÿ‘ Luckily I was real close to the pits and it didn't cost us much time.