yz 250 best look?

hey everybody, im about to buy an 01 yz 250 but its got black fenders and shrouds and blue tank, frame, and front # plate and white side panels. it looks kinda goofy i was wondering what other guys do. i was thinkiing all black but my friend said tht would look gay so i dont know? haha 👍

The flat billers seem to love the black plastics. I never have really liked them much, and they look bad really quick. I think its hard to beat a clean stock replacement set of plastics. But, I'm old and lame!

hahaha the flat billers. thats funny i have never heard that before. im not a flat biller but i have a mainly blue bike with black number plate backrounds. i like the look

I'm running all stock color plastics except my fork guards which are black. If you really want black then just buy some black number plate backgrounds. I like blue and white yami's

that is my exact bike there to man. 09 stock colors, black number plate backrounds, and black fork guards. i got the idea of the WR250 that had the black fork guards. i was a fan

umm if you spray paint it, it probably wont last. the fumes from the tank will mess up the paint. i think it usually makes the paint bubble. i personally have never painted one but i have heard this is what happens