DRZ400 Stars of the Silver Screen

Just thought I'd start a thread to see if any of you lot have spotted any DRZs on T.V. or in the movies.

I'm going to start...

In the 'V' T.V. series remake. There is a kid in the show called Tyler Evans (of all names!) who rides a Black DRZ400sm (probably an '09 if I'm going to be anal about it 👍). I reckon one of the writers must be a bit of an MX nut!🤣

The show is pure crap, but I'm compelled to watch it in order to catch another glimpse of the Zee! I guess that makes me totally insane. Not only do I endure physical discomfort (300k + rides) in love for the Z - I'll go through mental torture just to see one on T.V. too 🙂! I spotted it briefly in the Pilot episode and once again in either the second or third episode.

BTW, the kid rocks a pretty sharp lookin' matt black skid lid. Anyone know what make it is?

Keep 'em peeled out there people!

that was me that called the james bond reference the day it came out! the z's had different fenders and such so it isn't readily aparent but the Zs engine is unmistakable. The designers of the movie make it hard for people to recognize any of the cars and motorcycles unless they are an aston martin, i mean the bike james rides is a trials bike!

Pretty sure theres one in the Lost Boys 2: The Tribe. Its my FAVORITE motorcycle scene EVER made. I bought the movie (like $5 on Amazon) for that one scene. Several vampires are "initiating" another guy and theres a speed triple, a KTM? and a DR-Z I believe that get in a cop chase. Its awesome.

I believe there were some in the latest Rush Hour as well.