1993 Cr 125 Jetting extremely lean.

Ok, So I looked at procircuit and they reccomend 55 pilot and 165 main I have a 175 main and a 55 pilot and my plugs are white. The only thing I can think of that is causing such a lean condition is my reed cage is missing a bolt on the side so does that bot suck in air if it is missing???? That is basically my only question.

It's possible, your engine uses a gasket between the center cases. If a piece of gasket is missing it could leak air in.

I would check for leaks by spraying carb. cleaner or similar near the suspected leak with the engine idling and listen for a change in engine speed.

Ok so i put a bolt in that hole and did a plug chop and the plug came out looking brand new like fresh out the box so that's deffinitely dangerously lean. So I took RC car nitro and sprayed it around and no change in idle but I did find an area on the case that was bringing up air bubbles it was where the gasket is on the case right in between my Kickstart and the front sprocket? Does that even lead into the crank? is that why I am running so lean with such a rich Main?

After all that I sprayed down the bike in the backyard with the hose and too my surprise the oil is now milky white... ThIS ALL HAPPENED TODAY!. So the gasket was deffinitely missing there but that still doesn't explain to me why the plugs and engine is running lean because as far as I know air in the transmission wouldn't lead to the crank

Unfortunately it sounds like the gasket or whats left of it needs replaced, which means splitting the cases.

Maybe the crank seals are leaking causing the lean condition ? Kind of hard to say exactly without seeing it. You could try and do a leakdown test to look for other leaks.

one thing is sure, if you keep running it with the leak things will only get worse.

Thanks eddie, yeah it is deffinitely the center case. I'm going to give my neighbor 100 bucks to go over it for me ( split the gases and throw some RTV High Temp Silicone on it). So the center gasket can leak air into the crank????????!?!?!?!