would these fit my fork?

hey guy's, I want to replace my fork boot's with a set of seal savers. i dont want to get the one's for the conventional style forks, because they dont cover the whole fork. I was thinking if I got the long fork covers for the 80's they might fit? have any of you guy's tried this or know if it would work?

http://www.sealsavers.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1&zenid=l6a9tibvvfibe8i38qvlo7c8i5

What R you putting them on? An 80? THE DRZ has like 49mm forks, those skinny things wont fit.

I run the short version for SM and dont MX so I dont have to worry about somebody roosting me and shot-peeing my forks. You have to at least take the wheel and brake off to get them on. I did mine when I had my fork tubes out for servicing. They work great and have lasted about 3 years or 5000 miles before showing slight signs of wear. make sure you roll them back and check for rocks and dirt when cleaning your bike or they will kill your seals.I like them a lot better than those rubber things because those things hold in the water and kill your seals anyway.

If I bought the long 1 3/4th inch fork covers they would fit my bike? i'm putting them on my DRZ400E with conventional style forks. the say there for inverted forks, but they also say there for 44 - 50mm fork tubes. I imagine they would fit, but i'd like to get a little clearification first...

If I bought the long 1 3/4th inch fork covers they would fit my bike? i'm putting them on my DRZ400E with conventional style forks. the say there for inverted forks, but they also say there for 44 - 50mm fork tubes. I imagine they would fit, but i'd like to get a little clearification first...

i use the long ones on my SM, the e model fork tubes are pretty close to the same size on the SM. you will be fine with the full size ones.