Correct tube size

Hey guys I need some help in picking the correct size tubes. I wanted to go with the nuetechs but just dont have the extra 200 for the pair so Im going to get regular or should I say heavy duty models. I bought rear tire size 120/80/18 and a front 90/100/21 I see many different sizes but none match the sizes I have exactly so how close should I get??

i didn't balance mine with the tubliss setup. Never notice it unless you run on the highway or long pavement stretches. The last enduro I did had some long pavement stretches and noticed that it wasn't perfectly balanced. Off road you won't feel it. If you do, add a gram or two to the opposite side. But in 1000 miles, haven't noticed it till that small pavement stretch and really was noticeable only at speeds of 40mph or more

Your bike came stock with one rim lock. Did you balance it?? Really no difference with the tubliss

just fyi... you will save money running tubliss.

I ran ultra heavy duty tubes and slimed. The tubliss has already paid for itself both on tube expenses and the down time to repair or replace leaky tubes.

Plus tire changes are much much less of a headache with the TuBliss. They're worth it for that alone:thumbsup: