Sign in to follow this  

Video - First day out on my new RM250

Just picked the bike up off a guy I know, its an 05. Not too bad, not sure if I'm as fast on it as I was on the 125 yet but im just getting warmed up from the winter and i'm new on the bike. Tell me what you think I need to work on, yes I have some gear! I just couldn't get it today.

Edited by Redrider1991

You suck Redrider1991!! Here I sit just wishing I could get my RM250 out of the building to ride but with my home addition projects that my crazy pregnant wife is cracking the whip on, a broken big toe and my business keeping me really busy, my yellow beast just sits growing spiderwebs:banghead:, while your out ripping it at what looks to be a fun spot to ride!! 👍

You suck Redrider1991!! Here I sit just wishing I could get my RM250 out of the building to ride but with my home addition projects that my crazy pregnant wife is cracking the whip on, a broken big toe and my business keeping me really busy, my yellow beast just sits growing spiderwebs:banghead:, while your out ripping it at what looks to be a fun spot to ride!! 👍

You should sit her down and tell her you just need a few hours to go ride haha. You've been waiting all Winter, maybe she'll let you go. I'm hoping to get mine to the track here tomorrow