2005 kx250f with problems

so i was ripping my 2005 kx250f threw an open corn field yesterday. i was topped out in 5th gear doing at least 75 80 when my tire locked up and i went sideways. my motor died when my tire locked up. i save it and tried to pop the clutch a couple times to try and jump start it cause i thought the gas was just turned off. well no the tire kept locking up. i got pretty mad cause it was the first 15 minutes of riding at 830 in the morning about an hour away from my house.

i got on the kicker and tried to kick and and the kick start was stuck.. wouldnt go down AT ALLLLL. i filled it with oil the previous night. so i got toed down a road. and then i thought maybe to roll the bike backward and pop the clutch maybe the gears are caught up or somthing so i could try and free them.. it worked. i got on the kicker again and it kicked and then got caught again.

after repeating the rolling back thing and kicking it i got it finally. it started for 2 seconds poped and i heard a scratching noise in the motor. the kick start is hard to kick still and it feels like compression is lost.

im going take the engine out tomorrow and tear it down. but anyone have any idea what happend? any familiar stories? help me outtttt i need an idea of what to look for and im not taking it to a shop!

thanks

chris

same thing happend to my bike was just riding it along in about the first 10 to 15 minutes and the back wheel locked up and engine shut off. kick start was real hard to kick but ended up getting it ride for about 3-5 minutes and died again kick start was stuck and wouldn't move at all. turns out the whole engine seized. Seems to be whats happend to yours.

yeah its probably siezed it sucks

did you put enough oil in it, did it overheat?

i filled it the night before. thats why i was wondering like what the hell is goin on.. i take very good care of my bike and its in mint condition for being 5 years old. the bike has less than 80 hours on it.. and less than 20 with this new top end. i think it did overheat. if i was on pavement and this happened, i would be dead right now.

Interested to see why it failed...

i havent had time to rip it apart yet. my spring break is this week.. so ill take it all apart. but i need the parts and got no money. this bike was so reliable and i didnt think it would break haha i took such good care of it..