Just got my graphics done-09 450

looks mint. i just ordered the same seat cover for mine. I noticed the hump in your seat. What did you do to get it like that i was looking to do the same thing

I took an old bar pad and cut it up and glued it in when I did the seat cover.

what kind of clutch cover is that, it looks perfectly smooth? i love the engine. did you just cover your oem heat shield on the pipe with carbonfiber and resin? looks like a vacu-formed OEM carbon unit. not a fan of the wheels but looks good with the seat. def some dime invested in that ride. i think you should put it on the mantle and not ride it, too clean to abuse! 👍

what kind of clutch cover is that, it looks perfectly smooth? i love the engine. did you just cover your oem heat shield on the pipe with carbonfiber and resin? looks like a vacu-formed OEM carbon unit. not a fan of the wheels but looks good with the seat. def some dime invested in that ride. i think you should put it on the mantle and not ride it, too clean to abuse! 👍

That's the Rekluse clutch cover, and the heat shield came with the pipe!

Engine covers are powder coated. I already raced it this Sat. and it still looks great!

• 4 years later...

That's the Rekluse clutch cover, and the heat shield came with the pipe!

Engine covers are powder coated. I already raced it this Sat. and it still looks great!

I realize this is a post form 2010 - but is gotwings still around this forum? Regardless,Sweet ride.

Where did you get the carbon header shield? Anyone know?

I see you are OTHG, Sierra chapter.