trail tech computer

Just wondering if the endurance trail tech computer is worth the money. Iv'e got an 89 xr250r with stock speedo but I have just snapped the cable so I'm thinking of trying out the digital computer for $80 rether than getting a new cable for $25.

will the trail tech computer survive all harsh weather condidtions?

Is it reliable?

These are my two main questions, but has anyone here had experience with the endurance model and do you like them?

Thanks.

I have the endurance, and I love it. I dont do many enduros, but its nice to know mileage, speed, ect. It is an affordable unit, and I havnt had any probs yet. Here in MO, we ride in lots of different terrain, and conditions. I always remove when cleaning w pressure washer, but as far as rain, creeks, mud ect, Its taken a lickin and still tickin!!

I have a TrailTech vapor and its been sitting in a box for about a year now. TOTAL POS!!! Before you buy any of the TrailTech products you need to check the reviews on them. You will get positive opinions on their stuff but you will find a lot of dissatisfied customers like myself thats had nothing but problems with Trailtech products.

Trailtech has a good customer service to deal with issues but who wants something on their bike that is being sent back every month for repairs? This is my personal experience with this company and it will differ from others but in my opinion I would find another brand to install on your bike!!

I never had any problem with my Endurance. I liked having the info like , my top speed, distance traveled, etc. yeah I liked it. 👍

My main problems with the Endurance.......

1. I usually forgot which button to push.

2. I was "SURE" I had rode 100 miles but the damn thing would tell me I only rode 25 miles.🤣

3. I know I was going at least a Kaaaazillion MPH..... not 32.