Parting out my '03 WR450

Going to give it a week or so on Craigslist as a whole bike. If it doesn't sell, I'm parting it out.

What I have-

Complete running bike. New (6 months trail riding) OEM top end including complete head and a piston. New timing chain.

New stuff on the bike in the last 6 months- Mylers oversize radiators, Unabiker gurads (black), fork seals, chain and sprockets (DID and renthal), FMF Q4 (2 weeks old), etc.

All of the electric start components removed except for the starter itself.

YZ rear fender. Stock fender too.

Factory connection complete revalve and sprung for 190 lb rider front and rear. Super plush. Like a cadillac.

I'll post links here to the stuff on Ebay as I get it up.

-If it doesn't sell this week...

$1500 sounds like a good deal.... I couldn't imagine it lasting long.. hell i had a 1997 XR400 i sold for 1200 bucks and I had people fighting over it in my driveway....... If for some wierd reason it isn't sold in a couple days......i might be interested in a second bike... and I got some cash laying around...... only down fall is that its like a 11 hour drive one way

One more thing.. i recommend you put some pictures up... for some reason stuff doesn't sell well on the internet without a picture or two

$1500 sounds like a good deal.... I couldn't imagine it lasting long.. hell i had a 1997 XR400 i sold for 1200 bucks and I had people fighting over it in my driveway....... If for some wierd reason it isn't sold in a couple days......i might be interested in a second bike... and I got some cash laying around...... only down fall is that its like a 11 hour drive one way

One more thing.. i recommend you put some pictures up... for some reason stuff doesn't sell well on the internet without a picture or two

Thanks for the recommendation. I fully agree. I'll put up a video of it too.

whats it cost to ship a bike these days? My nephew has been looking for a decent trail bike, but we're 900 miles from charleston.

I would think it could be done for under $200. I have a bunch of freight carriers around me. I could take the wheels off and strap it to a skid pretty easily.

Pics going on the craigslist add in a minute.

i'm in aiken,sc........man dont hack it up. lemme see what i can do..........i got some friends that are looking for a bike.

I'd be willing to meet in columbia. I must say that I'm leaning towards parting it out. I want to keep some stuff.

Hurry.

A pic of the front. If it's not gone by sunday I'm tearing it apart.

What do you think the motor is worth? Should I sell the motor in parts too? I imagine the complete and virtually new head is worth some good money.

DSCN0349.jpg

• 2 weeks later...