Oh No You Didn't Bubba...

http://www.supercross.com/news/supercross-champ-james-stewart-back-on-tv

Anyone else heard of this? How does this guy have the time to work through his injuries, train to be #1 (when hes healthy and stays on the bike), do all the other wacky promo things, AND have a reality TV show now haha. Thought this was kind of interesting because it seems like a most the of th sports icons these days are doing more and more media things and then they go downhill in thier sport. Anyone think this is going to distract him from his riding? Might get worse than its already been... 👍

P.S. Don't look at me as a JS lover please cause im far from it, just thought it was an interesting topic (but i can respect the mans ability to ride a dirtbike)

side note reed said he was racing the outdoors ... and when i asked if he knew if bubba was he said "i will beat him anyways" i just rolled my eyes and said "you have nothing for bubba outdoors are you sure you thumb will not be hurt" he didn't respond to that! this was all while he was under the zuki tent and he was signing for the 10 people that walked up. i went over there trying to get a pic of goose cause he wasn't out earlier.

James is done as far as i see the new up coming guys are on fire James egoe wont let him come back to win a title sx or out doors also all of us know outdoors is hard to ride sx you just need flow so that would take to much effort for him he dont need the money so why try? if you dont know if you can win

Reed comes back from injury while the new kids are on fire and sets the fastest qualifying time. I don't think the kids got it just yet. When's the last time you seen JS and CR get a tenth place start and not make it to the podium? Pretty rare. I'm speaking of RV's Dallas race.

What was reed doing in the Suzuki tent tdoshi?

The only reason the new kids look to be burning up the track is.........they're the only ones out there.

JS still has his & RC ragged edge speed, the only thing that could hold him back is conditioning. Villapickle has that speed and most likely the only one to keep JS honest.

I'm sure JS will have his conditioning ready by the time the gate drops for the Nats.

Segway with knobbies........that would be interesting.

JS7 is the fastest guy in supercross. It's cool to see the new guys battling it out, but they're not the best. JS show should be good. I think it will help the sport grow, anyway, I hope.

Edited by jut199

josh the best i could tell he was just shooting it with goose. i was trying to hear what they were talking about... sounded like they were talking about some sponsor that chad had at some point and he deff mentioned something about "when i was on my yami it would always do that" but couldn't quite make out what he was saying.