Towing behind enclosed trailer

Does anyone tow tandem. I have a 14' wells cargo and I'm looking at towing my 66 silverline that weighs about 1200lbs on behind it. Do they make hitches for it, or has anyone built their own? I am looking at removign the thin sheet medal at the back end and bolting on a reciever hitch. I will probably need to reinforce the the back portion of the trailer and looking for ideas. thanks

Never done it, but my main concerns (and reasons for not doing this) would be:

Trailers frame....most trailer mfgr's have cut their frames to the bare minimum necessary to support the trailer and the cargo. Nothing more. Steel costs money, and more steel= higher prices or less profit. This includes the tongue and forward portions of the frame structre.

Ground clearance.....with a rcvr hitch hanging off the back of the trailer, you're going to be 3-4" lower than the rear frame of the trailer. Even if you flip the axles (if it's a spring supported trailer and not a torsion), you may be OK under the trailer, but the tongue sticking out that the second hooks to could make for some really low departure angles.