Barsha banging Baggit.....

Sure didn't look like the first corner on the slow motion replay. His contact was on the opposite side and never went down. Lever looks intact pulling away. Even Emig mentioned the risk that hit on Baggett was to his brake.

Regardless of where it happened, he does need to learn a little patience. I am a big fan of his as I know him and have ridden with him. He needs to let the races come to him a little more rather than trying to force the issue every time. He is young and agressive so there is a learning process there.

Regardless of where it happened, he does need to learn a little patience. I am a big fan of his as I know him and have ridden with him. He needs to let the races come to him a little more rather than trying to force the issue every time. He is young and agressive so there is a learning process there.

i agree. but it makes for a better show for the fans.

what are you wanting supercross to come to? i like the agressive style. it makes it alot more fun to watch. instead of a bunch of riders like pourcel or somebody like that

you are exactly right. a patient Barcia is going to be a tough sob to beat, especially outdoors.

On the podium interview he said he got a bad start then charged toward the front then his brake quit working. He slowed down after he rammed Baggett. I like his style and everyone loves good old bar banging racing but cutting a corner from behind T-boning someones side exiting a turn isn't aggressive racing it's foolish and cost him a better finish.

He reminds me of Hannah. I like the kid.

The guys a breath of fresh air! He doesn't give an F who you are, he's going to pass your ass and win the race. There is nothing wrong with all the "white hats" in this sport...nothing...but IMO there are too many guys thanking the lord on the podium, we need riders answering back to Erin Bates like..."dam right I won" and then slipping the trophy girls some tongue!!

The guys a breath of fresh air! He doesn't give an F who you are, he's going to pass your ass and win the race. There is nothing wrong with all the "white hats" in this sport...nothing...but IMO there are too many guys thanking the lord on the podium, we need riders answering back to Erin Bates like..."dam right I won" and then slipping the trophy girls some tongue!!

Ya ya ya that's it. We need ppl like you marketing the sport.

Hate to disappoint you but, he thanked the Lord after his first SX victory in Toronto.

His team has also suggested he back off with the aggression and wait for the race to come to him. It may have cost him a victory in Dallas.

Hate to disappoint you but, he thanked the Lord after his first SX victory in Toronto.

His team has also suggested he back off with the aggression and wait for the race to come to him. It may have cost him a victory in Dallas.

He did? This must be the new rage sweeping moto-x....shout outs to the lord Jesus Christ...clear the triple, say a hale Mary...good for them. I'd rather watch someone willing to charge all race, then a rider who settles for mid pack results (but I can also see a guy like Dungy cooling it because he leading the points). And exmlb, I have know idea how to market supercross, I just know that I'm tired of all the monotone PC bullsh*t I hear on the podiums. I guess riding talent and the ability to have some personality (maybe some wit...??) do not go hand in hand, oh well...one can dream.

And exmlb, I have know idea how to market supercross, I just know that I'm tired of all the monotone PC bullsh*t I hear on the podiums. I guess riding talent and the ability to have some personality (maybe some wit...??) do not go hand in hand, oh well...one can dream.

So one extreme to the other is where it is at.?