Taking boy to track sat anyone going

Ehh not bad Todd. Femur is almost healed, it will be fine. Knee is stiff but it will be OK. Right arm is stuck at a 20 degree bend it will not go straight from broken elbow. Ankle is healed. Found out today my PCL is all stretched out and the knee is unstable'ish.

The elbow may not actually. My hope is to gt to 10 degrees of straight they say 30 degrees is normal after this type of injury, Yikes! The PCL will stay stretched or torn unless it gives me stability problem. That is why I am waiting till June to ride. I need 3 moths for weight training to strengthen the quads again.

The elbow may not actually. My hope is to gt to 10 degrees of straight they say 30 degrees is normal after this type of injury, Yikes! The PCL will stay stretched or torn unless it gives me stability problem. That is why I am waiting till June to ride. I need 3 moths for weight training to strengthen the quads again.

I've gotten pretty good stability even with 2 torn ACL's with lots of weight training but can't do anything cutting movements without my knee braces. Wait as long as you can and get 100%. June will be welcoming you with nice hot weather:smirk: