New Moto Van - what do you think?

So I've been looking for a new hauler. Live in a loft downtown that only has one parking space so I keep my truck at my dad's and the motos and a bunch of other crap in a storage unit that's running $150+/month. So, I've been trying to pare down my ownings.

Been looking for vans - lot of basic white vans out there. I'd love to have a Sprinter set up like Lopes but that's not going to happen.

So, I found this - do you think it would work???

beervna.jpg

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1655906836.html

I think that i would need a fridge.

And yes, I'm kidding - but in reality I would love it.

Fos

I'm not understanding the beer can sides, but yeah, I'd say go for a van. I just got myself a 93 E-250 extended and set it up. Free'd up sapce in my garage rental for bikes when I got rid of my 3-rail. I had room for storage, but worksapce was a pain. I'm continuing rental on the garage, but now I can lock the bikes in the Van after a late night return, or load everything the night before an early race.

A box van would be sweet, but I'm pretty sure folks here already aren't pleased with me parking my large van next to them.

I say pick that up and then work out some kind of deal with Miller to pay you for the advertising while driving it around.👍 Man you would be the bomb in the pits if it was actually stocked with cold beverage.🤣🙂