New Moto Van - what do you think?

So I've been looking for a new hauler. Live in a loft downtown that only has one parking space so I keep my truck at my dad's and the motos and a bunch of other crap in a storage unit that's running $150+/month. So, I've been trying to pare down my ownings.

Been looking for vans - lot of basic white vans out there. I'd love to have a Sprinter set up like Lopes but that's not going to happen.

So, I found this - do you think it would work???

beervna.jpg

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1655906836.html

I think that i would need a fridge.

And yes, I'm kidding - but in reality I would love it.

Fos

I'm not understanding the beer can sides, but yeah, I'd say go for a van. I just got myself a 93 E-250 extended and set it up. Free'd up sapce in my garage rental for bikes when I got rid of my 3-rail. I had room for storage, but worksapce was a pain. I'm continuing rental on the garage, but now I can lock the bikes in the Van after a late night return, or load everything the night before an early race.

A box van would be sweet, but I'm pretty sure folks here already aren't pleased with me parking my large van next to them.

I say pick that up and then work out some kind of deal with Miller to pay you for the advertising while driving it around.? Man you would be the bomb in the pits if it was actually stocked with cold beverage.??