Clutch Sensor

If you fit a new aftermarket mx clutch perch to the WRR, is there anything in particular you need to do with the clutch senor cable?

Also, is just me or do other WRR riders also think that the engine seems to run a little better in very cold weather? Had several months of sub zero temperatures here in London which is unusual and noticed that the engine just feels a little snappier and sharper. I am assuming it has something to do with air pressure/density. I have been running the fuel programmer on 3.5, 3.5, 4, 2,2,8 for a while now which works well in normal temperatures but seems to work even better in the cold. Just an observation, but maybe someone knows how to adjust the fuel programmer settings to replicate the cold weather fuel mixture.

All thoughts appreciated

If you want to be able to start the bike in gear you have to cross the wires on the bike harness. Either by cutting and splice or cross with a peice of wire and goop or tape on the plug

In other words "always on"... or Always pulled in lever, or constantly disengaged. Its just a simple switch

However you put it.