Can anyone anywhere hit the limiter?

I'm pretty sure I've bounced off the rev limiter in 5th, around 90 mph on the front straight of the race track. WR250X, stock gearing, stock tires and Michelin Power One A tires (150 rear). Definitely not 6th.

This bike just dosent go that fast, try again.๐Ÿ‘ 90mph in 6th... not 5th. If so, what mods have you done?

90 mph indicated. I'm pretty sure that's about the indicated speed of my 5-6 upshift, maybe high eighties. After shifting into sixth gear I got it up to 97 mph indicated in the sweeping turn after the front straight. It was still pulling.

I'm sure a more aerodynamic rider could hit 90 mph on radar or GPS with a long enough stretch of road and no headwind.

90 mph indicated. I'm pretty sure that's about the indicated speed of my 5-6 upshift, maybe high eighties. After shifting into sixth gear I got it up to 97 mph indicated in the sweeping turn after the front straight. It was still pulling.

i know thats only an indicated speed. I only weigh 130, maybe 135 with gear on, and i have only got mine to an indicated 98 tucked with a slight downhill. (might have had wind at my back too๐Ÿคฃ)6th pinned for a few miles. it might have flickered up to 99 for a mili second but never any more. ๐Ÿ‘

Weight has little to do with top speed, it's all about horsepower and aerodynamics. But if you only weigh 130 you are probably very aerodynamic!

I have no doubt my bike would have hit 100 mph indicated at a track with a longer front straight, say Miller. And I weigh 190. But I doubt it would have tached out in sixth.