First ride on my new 09YZ450F

I broke in my 09 two weeks ago in the rain so this past weekend was the first time I really got to use it's power and handling, well without wheelspin and sliding. I gotta say that I really like it.

Tons of fun, although it's gonna take a little getting used to doing jumps on it. I hit a jump in high 2nd when it should have been low second. I way overshot the landing and landed on a flat, which ripped my left hand off the grip and left me with quite a bit of pain between the legs (didn't go down though 👍). I thought the suspension absorbed the hit extremely well and I didn't hear it bottom out even though it was a pretty bad hit.

So far I've left my settings at stock and it's been great. I did notice a pretty good jolt when the rear wheel hit a rock while I was riding in the desert but other than that it's been great. Is it me, or due to the stock exhaust being so quiet and the smooth powerband you don't notice you're going as fast as you really are?

The stock exhaust is too quiet, besides installing aftermarket one will give you according to some tests 5 more HP and definitely will sound better. BTW any aftermarket exhaust will do.

check this site:http://www.motocrossactionmag.com/ME2/dirmod.asp?sid=&nm=&type=news&mod=News&mid=9A02E3B96F2A415ABC72CB5F516B4C10&tier=3&nid=3550FAB53BC940B2854FF2072372626D