Engine Ice???

I am converting my 2010 yz450f for supermoto and I read that I have to run special coolant which is biodegradable. I have heard that many people have ran certain coolants which caused their engine to blow-up. I was thinking about ordering Engine Ice to solve my problem and I just wanted to see if anyone has had bad or good experiences with it. Thanks for your input.

I am converting my 2010 yz450f for supermoto and I read that I have to run special coolant which is biodegradable. I have heard that many people have ran certain coolants which caused their engine to blow-up. I was thinking about ordering Engine Ice to solve my problem and I just wanted to see if anyone has had bad or good experiences with it. Thanks for your input.

My boy swears by it. He runs it in his CRF 450R that he races moto with. I'm gonna run it this summer in my YZ426. 👍

Engine Ice uses Propylene Glycol instead of Ethylene Glycol (standard antifreeze), and is premixed with distilled water.

It is much cheaper if you buy a gallon of distilled water and a gallon of Prestone Low Tox (propylene glycol based also), and you get the same results.

Engine Ice uses Propylene Glycol instead of Ethylene Glycol (standard antifreeze), and is premixed with distilled water.

It is much cheaper if you buy a gallon of distilled water and a gallon of Prestone Low Tox (propylene glycol based also), and you get the same results.

its not the same.