Sign in to follow this  

My Pit bikes (Pictures)

Well id thought id snap some photos of my two pit bikes. 07 SSR125 and 02 Jr80. Both Great bikes. the Suzuki is dirty cause i ride it all the time in the mini track in the background of the pics.The SSR too but i Just cleaned up the SSR. Just got it a week ago. Put new plastics, rear tire. Grips. Repacked Exhaust. Painted the left engine cover.Greased everything! Rear Brakes still don't work thou, dont know whats the problem , the pistons in the caliper wont move , only a little. Tried bleeding them many times, and took em out and inspected and put em back still wont work. Anyone?

Pics

DSCN2151.jpg

DSCN2152.jpg

DSCN2153.jpg

DSCN2154.jpg

DSCN2155.jpg

Pretty cool bikes! Here's the one I'm building. I just got it last week. It's a lot of fun! 👍

2000 XR80R

bar risers

wide pegs

fork and shock spacers

FMF pipe

100_1372.jpg

100_1373.jpg

that JR80 looks cool

Thanks. Its a great bike. Really diffrent cause its 2 stroke. Would you happen to know what model is the SSR its a 125 , with 12" 14" wheels, 2007 ?

Pretty cool bikes! Here's the one I'm building. I just got it last week. It's a lot of fun! 👍

2000 XR80R

bar risers

wide pegs

fork and shock spacers

FMF pipe

Thanks Looks Cool . Bet it sounds good with the pipe.

Thanks Looks Cool . Bet it sounds good with the pipe.

Thanks! It does sound pretty good. It almost sounds like a big bike. 👍 It's the FMF Powercore 4. I had a FMF Turbinecore 4 on another XR80 and it didn't sound near as good.