Is it just me? Lites = the new premier class

I've been watching SX racing and ever since Stewart and Carmicheal ended that epic season ive pretty much lost interest in the big bikes. I still watch them but I could skip em and be fine but im always rushing to see the lites race. Also looking at lap times in alot of cases you could throw the top 5-10 guys in the lites with the big bikes and they would do just fine. Anybody else feel this way? Dont get wrong I enjoy watching dungey and villapoto but that really about it in 450s.

A lot of close competition in the 250 class without a doubt. I don't think the 250s would hold up with the front runners for long in the 450 class a few laps then fade, it would be interesting to see.

A lot of close competition in the 250 class without a doubt. I don't think the 250s would hold up with the front runners for long in the 450 class a few laps then fade, it would be interesting to see.

I dunno look at Canard. 👍 I'm sure some thoughts have crossed Millisaps mind... Somethng like "This kid better not out do me!".

The Lites are way more entertaining these last few years than they have been but 450's is where you have the most competition up front.......Windham, Dungey, Villopoto, Canard, Brayton, Hill, Millsaps and when they return Grant, Short, Stewart and Reed. With the 250's, 8/10 times you can call the race with French Fry. Other than that you got Stroupe, Barcia and Wilson (if he can get back in the US)👍

sure seems like that. I wonder what Injuries hill has. He does well for a few laps. then it goes down the crapper. He must be hurt quite badly. I don't think stewart is going to come back. Reed might, but atleast stewart will race some nationals according to Larry Brooks. If he does race a select few, lakewood will be a blast to watch in person.

The Lites are way more entertaining these last few years than they have been but 450's is where you have the most competition up front.......Windham, Dungey, Villopoto, Canard, Brayton, Hill, Millsaps and when they return Grant, Short, Stewart and Reed. With the 250's, 8/10 times you can call the race with French Fry. Other than that you got Stroupe, Barcia and Wilson (if he can get back in the US)👍

Well at first it appeared that french fry was gonna run away with it but it looks like he is getting a little flustered. They need to make the lites run 20 laps these kids can do a straight 20 no problem. 15 is just too short, if you goof your screwed.

Well at first it appeared that french fry was gonna run away with it but it looks like he is getting a little flustered. They need to make the lites run 20 laps these kids can do a straight 20 no problem. 15 is just too short, if you goof your screwed.

450's is class for true men.

250's are jut getting ready.

i definitley agree that the 250 class is more entaining at the moment but the (arguably) two fastest guys in the 450 class are out. But for the most part the 250 guys are still young and inexperienced and need to ride the 250 class for another season or two, its gonna be a great couple more season though if they stick around in the 250 class with barcia, wilson, metcalf, stroupe all runnin close

hopefully frenchy moves up after he wins the east this year

the only reason the 450 class is interesting right now, is the 2 fast guys are not racing

the last couple years I did not even watch the mains

Really? Last year was awesome and went right down to Vegas.

250's/lites are interesting because these riders pin it to win it.

Talk about just going for it sliding sideways not letting off. Inconsistance and not smooth all the time. Which you don't want in supercross but man the 250 riders WANT IT. the 450 class seems ehh. I was saying begining of year the only person who wanted to win in 450 was dungey.

You look at stewart at anaheim 1 and down 4 secs to passing dungey in 1 lap. Yeah if these guys want to push it they can go faster. Villopoto began waking up and wanting it as you could notice when he started winning and pushing to get out front fast.

but theres nothing like the casing of triples and crashing and aggressive riding of the lites class.

Really? Last year was awesome and went right down to Vegas.

I like watching guys fight for it, 3-4 guys bumping in the corners back and forth, the 250 class has been really entertaining, especially the east coast races