Which year?

Hello, im looking at buying a KX250F as my next bike but i dont know which years are good and which are not. I do know to stay away from 04's and 05's though. What is a good choice from the years 06-09? Any major problems i need to know about?

Hello, im looking at buying a KX250F as my next bike but i dont know which years are good and which are not. I do know to stay away from 04's and 05's though. What is a good choice from the years 06-09? Any major problems i need to know about?

I know one kid that had a ton of problems with his 06 (might have been a fluke)but it was enough to make me not want to buy one. Id go with an 07 and up.

Any of those bikes will work perfectly for you if you get one with low hours and keep up with regular maintainece.

If you treat your bike nice, it will run perfectly for 100 hours with minimal maintainence... if you treat it like crap, it wont run good at all past the 20 hour mark and you'll be paying $$$$ to fix things that could have been prevented spending an hour a week on maintainence... its that simple.

My 06 only has about 40 hours on it, but I can start it with my hand, and it will start on the first kick all day long, hot or cold.

Any of those bikes will work perfectly for you if you get one with low hours and keep up with regular maintainece.

If you treat your bike nice, it will run perfectly for 100 hours with minimal maintainence... if you treat it like crap, it wont run good at all past the 20 hour mark and you'll be paying $$$$ to fix things that could have been prevented spending an hour a week on maintainence... its that simple.

My 06 only has about 40 hours on it, but I can start it with my hand, and it will start on the first kick all day long, hot or cold.

x2

👍 my 06 runs great!!