Stock KDX 220 Spark Arrestor

Hey guys,

What would you consider to be a good price on flea-bay for a stock spark arrestor? My bike came with the Pro Circuit Platinum II and the Pro Circuit spark arrestor. For the country trail riding we do, I want it to be quieter so I want to pick up a stock can. The cheapest one I saw on line was over $40 plus shipping. I thought they couldn't give these things away, for the most part.

Any opinions??

Thanks,

Winkel

The stock can is really heavy, probably 3 times what you have now. Have you tried re-packing your pro-circuit?

I have seen the complete exhaust for under $40 and the stock silencer's for around $20. Be patient

Ya hold off for a good one, I've seen almost new completes from guys who pulled from their bikes after buying the bike from a dealer for $20-30. $40 is too high.

My son has a bone stock 2001 KDX 220 and we swap cans from time to time. We ride together so I want to quiet them both. I know it's a lot heavier, but I could afford to lose about ten pounds from my back side to compensate for it anyway. I sold my XR 650 R right after I got my KDX so a few lbs. doesn't feel like much.

My son notices that my bike is a lot faster when he rides it, but in a dead drag he can keep up with me for the most part. It's funny what 70 fewer lbs. can do for a bike!!

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Winkel