KLX110 2010 price California?

I'm looking to find out how much a 2010 KLX110 would sell for OTD in California? And a dealer in or near zip code 90220 CA.

I live in Hawaii (Oahu) and the dealer (Salesperson) just quoted me an insane price! $3,300 ***!

MSRP is $2,099 so I doubt a $1,200 make up is reasonable!👍

So I want to find out how much I could buy it in Cali, and ship it down here to Hawaii.

Anyone know what they are going for OTD in Cali?

Hey thanks for the reply.

So what's with the MSRP? $2099

I Would never buy a car for MSRP.

It depends on the dealer whether you pay MSRP or not. Some of the faster moving and new model bikes the dealers do not budge much, but if you have cash you should be able to get a deal. You ALWAYS have to pay license and DMV but you should NEVER pay "setup fees" or "doc fees". Those are bogus.

The KLX110 caters to kids so alot of the time they are impulse buys for parents and dealers keep them on hand. A little less likely to discount.

Call around . . . you should be able to get a deal in Calif as the economy sucks and dealers are flush with inventory.

Good luck . . .

Well if it helps any. 2000 Cash I can get you one here in Texas.

Kinda of a ball park for you over there in cali. Maybe you can talk a dealership into going a bit over 2000.

Thanks guys! Maybe I need the wait? It is early in the year to be asking for deals on bikes.

I can't do Texas. I have a way to get the bike shipped from Cali. I wouldn't know how to get the bike from Texas. But thanks anyways!👍

Hi, I bought a new 08 about a year ago for $1400 out the door. It had a msrp of around $1850, plus all the stuff they wanted to add on. I went to cyclebuy. com, which is cyclecost.com now. I spent the $15 and it was well worth it. I posted the report awhile back. I will look for it and post again.

Invoice Report

2008 KLX 110

List Price: $1749

Dealer Invoice: $1527

This is the base dealer cost before the freight charge and assembly credit.

Freight Charge: $95

All dealers pay the same standardized freight charge from Kawasaki to their dealership.

Assembly Credit: $-41 - per Kawasaki dealer pricesheet

Each dealership has its own method of figuring cost of assembly and preparation for sale.

Ready to sell cost: $1581

This model Kawasaki has 5% (of list price) dealer holdback.

This holdback money is paid to dealers in April or October for units that are sold within the previous 6 months. Dealers must pay Kawasaki the full "Dealer Invoice" price and wait up to 6 months after selling the machine to receive their dealer holdback.

Wholesale Incentives: April 1 - June 30, 2009 - $400 manufacturer to dealer marketing incentive for each unit sold during this program. Subtract from Ready to Sell Cost

Retail Incentives: none for this model

The "Ready to sell cost" is the cost of the machine with NO PROFIT to a dealer. Dealers do not stay in business very long by selling machines for no profit.

Many dealers charge additional fees for "Freight and Setup" over and above the selling price of the machine. Add the "Selling Price" to the "Freight and Setup" charges and subtract the "Ready to sell cost" to determine the PROFIT a dealer is asking to make

Dealer Invoice Report

2009 KLX 110

List Price: $1849

List Price: $1949 Monster Energy

Dealer Invoice: $1612

Dealer Invoice: $1697 Monster Energy

All dealers pay the same standardized freight charge from Kawasaki to their dealership.

Each dealership has its own method of figuring cost of assembly and preparation for sale.

Ready to sell cost: $1666

Ready to sell cost: $1751 Monster Energy

This holdback money is paid to dealers in April or October for units that are sold within the previous 6 months. Dealers must pay Kawasaki the full "Dealer Invoice" price and wait up to 6 months after selling the machine to receive their dealer holdback.

Wholesale Incentives: April 1 - June 30, 2009 - $200 manufacturer to dealer marketing incentive for each unit sold during this program. Subtract from Ready to Sell Cost

The "Ready to sell cost" is the cost of the machine with NO PROFIT to a dealer. Dealers do not stay in business very long by selling machines for no profit.

Many dealers charge additional fees for "Freight and Setup" over and above the selling price of the machine. Add the "Selling Price" to the "Freight and Setup" charges and subtract the "Ready to sell cost" to determine the PROFIT a dealer is asking to make

Dealer Invoice Report

2009 KLX 110

List Price: $1849

List Price: $1949 Monster Energy

Dealer Invoice: $1612

Dealer Invoice: $1697 Monster Energy

Ready to sell cost: $1666

Ready to sell cost: $1751 Monster Energy

Wholesale Incentives: April 1 - June 30, 2009 - $200 manufacturer to dealer marketing incentive for each unit sold during this program. Subtract from Ready to Sell Cost