website on technique?

I have been ridding for decently long time, but have never been able to have lessons or anything like that. i basically just went out to the track and did what felt right to me. well this year im trying to get better and improve my techniques. im sure i have picked up a lot of bad habits i shoudl get rid of. I was wondering if any one new of a good website or maybe even video series with pictures or videos of good tecniques. like where my elbows should be good position on bike etc...... just trying to get faster and beat some of my buddies basically lol.

I'm essentially looking for the same thing but am new to the sport. Both my son (15) and I (50 - YIKES!) are going to give a shot at MX. We have trail ridden for one year and would like information on proper basic MX techniques. DVDs or videos of some sort would be great showing basic techniques for jumping, cornering, safety considerations, etc.

Any ideas or recommendations?

Thanks,

Barry

transworld motocross has a series of videos SKILLS 1 2 and 3 i have them all. they are basically the same, 2 and 3 are best. youtube has clips if you do a search.

#2 is a one on one with adrew short and 3 is a list of riders for every technique

• 2 weeks later...

The Skills videos are pretty good.

I have spent a LOT of hours watching them.

1 piece of advice, go out and practice 1 thing when you go to the track. If you try to practice to many things you start to forget some of the form and such. Go out and practice 1 thing and doing it in the best form possible.