DRZ 400 SM Problem

Hello there, I'm a new member to TT, I have a 2008 DRZ 400 sm with 12,500 miles, My bike was stored for 4 months, so the battery was dead, I jump started it, rode it for about 20 mins, Decided to turn bike off while moving at approx 35 mph to see if battery was charged up enough, it wouldn't restart, so i put it in 4th gear, let out the clutch, it started back up, then died. I then called for help, tried jump starting it again, WOULDN't start, I noticed when it turns over, theres barely any Pressure, sound coming out of the can. I always change my oil every 1,500 miles & keep the air filter cleaned. Is it possible i have a stuck valve & Is it possible for the piston to move but NOT the valves, If anyone has any Ideas or opinions I'd appreciate it. Thank You.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you all for your help~advice& opinions. Come to find out the right side of the rubber boot that connects the carb to the cyl~head was half-way off, thats why when i tied starting it, it turned over fast with barely any sound coming out of the can.i'm so happy that it was nothing major.just went on a 60 mile cruse. Thanks again supremotard 7777.