frame paint?

yes with the clear coat, proably use 2 coats to get a good even finish and to protect the paint, and make sure that the frame is preped properly or the paint wont come out very well. Or insted of painting it why not powder coat it. Its durable and will keep the bike lookin fresh for a long time and you can get it red. might be easer thain painting.

i have searched every where for frame paint? PJ1 seems to be a good place but i cannot find a place that sells honda red.. should i buy the clear coat too? any one with any experience?

Best but not cheapest is by far an automotive body paint (just shy of powdercoating)... any auto store will let you buy a quart, of whatever color you want and put it into aerosol cans. Then, you can also clear the finished product for that ultimate protection and shine (wet look).

Best but not cheapest is by far an automotive body paint (just shy of powdercoating)... any auto store will let you buy a quart, of whatever color you want and put it into aerosol cans. Then, you can also clear the finished product for that ultimate protection and shine (wet look).

Wow! I like that idea.

I have a Binks model 7 paint gun but its a real PITA to mix paint and clean up for a small job. I really like the idea of getting automotive paints in aerosol cans.🤣

Thanks. 👍

You're going to want to primer both pieces well. The skid plate is 5052H32 Aluminum, and the exhaust guard is steel. primer both, and you have a better chance of whatever color you choose matching. Keep in mind, the exhaust heat shield will have significant temperatures and may cause discoloration quickly.