Hole Shot or Not...

A great weekend of Racing was had by all. The starting block I made out of some 2x4s worked out awesome. Here are some of Devin's starts. He is number 4x and is looking pretty small. His starts were amazingly very controlled. There were some mishaps where bikes would flip off the start because of bad throttle/clutch issues.

Kids had a great time and there were some really FAST kids!!!

👍

And yes thats my boy in the first part of the video hitting the starting gate🤣

He claimed his hand slipped. It could have he does have small hands. I didn't make a big deal out of it. Just said "well let’s try that again".

Bronc - If we are in FL with bikes I will definitely let you know. But Alaska and Hawaii aside I am about as far away from you as one could get 👍

I will get some vid of my 5 yr old up. He did pretty awesome also, his first time with any real hills/jumps.

Bronc3 - sounds cool to me! Thanks for the offer. You guys doing any racing down south? Should be lots of nice sandy tracks down there I'd imagine.

DirtDad3 - What kind of racing? Arenacross, moto, flat... Other? I am really liking the AX for the kids. Its so small you can see them the whole lap. Kind of makes things easier for parents. I was toying with the idea of having Devin enter a race at Washougal.. Mom doesn't like the idea of not seeing him. I have to agree right now, if he tips over he has a hard time starting the bike because of how tall he is.

Maybe next year. 👍

Bronc3 - sounds cool to me! Thanks for the offer. You guys doing any racing down south? Should be lots of nice sandy tracks down there I'd imagine.

Maybe next year. 👍

We are loaded up for a hare scramble this weekend. My wife and kids race tomorrow morning and I race on Sunday. Tomorrow will be our daughter's first race, so long as she doesn't get cold feet.

We are loaded up for a hare scramble this weekend. My wife and kids race tomorrow morning and I race on Sunday. Tomorrow will be our daughter's first race, so long as she doesn't get cold feet.

Get some video! 👍

Haha cool video. I didn't getting into dirt bikes untill a few years ago, now that I'm a working stiff like the rest of the world I would have given my right arm to grow up doing stuff like that.

Haha cool video. I didn't getting into dirt bikes untill a few years ago, now that I'm a working stiff like the rest of the world I would have given my right arm to grow up doing stuff like that.

Same deal with me. So I'm doing my part to give back to the world 👍