Baja Acres pee wee track good?

Can anyone tell me about the pee wee track at Baja Acres? I caught an earlier post that said it wasnt too sandy but could be slick if it rains. I think we're gonna drive over from Grand Rapids and check it out this coming weekend. 👍 Thanks, Don

My son raced his 50 there last Halloween weekend after some pretty heavy rains. It looked like alot of clay and they just kinda of scraped the top to make it ridable. It was pretty slick but overall a nice little track. He ended up going down a couple times but managed to finish with enough points to win his series class. It was his first time there and the last event of the season. The big track on the other hand looked kinda sandy but I did not ride it.

We had an awesome time. Track challenging without being dangerous, (beginner perspective). It was wide enough for faster kids to pass without a problem, (my kid is slow and never felt squeezed). Track was long enough, with enough obstacles, to be interesting for them. The track was regularly watered, there were numerous clean portapotties, a playground, basic food, a view of the big track etc. We are definately going back. Don & Ricky (red rider)HPIM0685.jpg

Edited by 50 Dad
Photo didnt show up

loudarbs, We've been to two other peewee tracks, but both times too much sand for inexperience and 10 inch tires to handle,so he didnt ride long at either one. Only a couple spots slowed him down a bit here, but no real problems. Once he got his "sea legs" he clicked off quite a few laps and had a permagrin on his face all day. HPIM0688.jpgHPIM0694.jpg