Sign in to follow this  

need stock tail light cover to pass inspection... help

hello all my DRZ buds,

Still loving my bike and how amazingly bullet-proof it has proven to be. After all the appropriate crash protection, and flush mount blinkers, I'm having a hard time destroying this bike :lol: . That was until I gave it a good washing this weekend (many mud and snow rides), boy did it look good...until :thumbsup:

My stupid ass slips on the floor and drops the bike while pushing back into the garage... CRASH The corner of the taillight caught the landscape trailer and exploded that lens into 50 peices... crap I need to inspect it this month.

So that leads to this post/thread

Anybody out there with a stock S/SM taillight they want to get rid of, yes that ugly piece of crap Suzuki puts on it. I'll pay a fair price, not the Suzuki price. I'm in NJ shore area 08757, thanks

Dont buy from this seller, I was hosed on a BB kit from him, waited over six weeks while he gave me the run around, then shipped with the wrong gasket kit and would not swap it out. Then just stopped replying to emails.:thumbsup:

I have one also, PM me if interested.

Wow thanks for the replies, I have 3 offers from this thread and 3 more thru PM's... what a awesome bunch of people :thumbsup:

I'm trying to figure details with someone from ATL but the distance and shipping may bust the deal? After that I'll start going down the list and reply to the other PM's and posts.

thanks again