DID 520VT2 Clip Mater Link Is Available!

DID's part # for it is FJ520VT2.

This could probably be posted in the general forum too but I know this has been talked about a lot in here since the chain is geared for the CRF.

This is the clip on not the press on so if you want a spare for the fanny pack that is the part #. Most every shop I have been to does not list it in their catalogs.

• Like 1

Have you actually been able to place an order for these. Every place I have checked doesn't know what the heck I am talking about. If you try and google that part number of course nothing shows up. I have seen a few online shops up in Canada supposedly have them, but I don't know how much of a hassle it is to get them across the border. Keep us updated, I would like to pick up a few myself.

. I have seen a few online shops up in Canada supposedly have them, but I don't know how much of a hassle it is to get them across the border. Keep us updated, I would like to pick up a few myself.

Check with the snowmobile guys getting parts for machines to come across the border from the north is no problem at all they generally cost a little more to get shipped but generally no problems getting this kind of thing across.

good to know... i put this chain on a couple of weeks ago and couldn't find a clip on master link anywhere... i went with the rivet one that came with it, but I'm inclined to grab a clip on for emergencies...

thanks!