FMF Powercore 4 installed klx250s

Just to give some riders info who are considering buying the Powercore 4 for the klx, I would definitely recommend buying it. I found one on ebay for $239 with free shipping, and got it in two days. I installed it last night, and wow what a difference it makes. The low end, to me, feels so much more powerful than before. As far as the noise goes, I read some posts stating the pipe was very loud. I do not think its any louder than most slip-ons Ive heard. However, it definitely gives the bike a lot better sound. So if your contemplating buying the pipe, again I would say go for it and happy riding!👍

Does anyone know if there is a specific TBR model EFI model?

You only know the Arrow and Leo Vinci injection models. Two Brothers It is astonishing and marketing the Juice Box for these models, so I think they should have an exhaust system as well.

Great news. Any pics bro...

I was actually interested in the FMF earlier but to my humble opinion, it was a bit too long, and I like the looks of the TBR M7 better.

But , ebeybody's got their own opinions...

I say go with what you think looks good. Ill try to get some pics for ya, but if you like the M7, go for it:ride:

Again, from my perspective, I saw pics FMF on KLX 250s, an I wud say that the slant angle makes the pipe very close to the turn indicators. I saw in some forums that there were some turn indicators that were actually damaged/melted due to the heat from the FMF.

Well that is why I got the TBR. However, if you noticed on the pic of my bike that I posted, u will see that I placed a heat shield on my rear mudguard...yep you guessed it right, you can feel the heat of the TBR on the mudguard.

The sound was a bit loud too....but I ride the woods, ...hehehe

Power wise, great (of course after some works on the rejetting)...and the fuel consumption if not bettered, remained unchanged.

I have no issues with melting either. I think it may be that some have modified the blinkers, lowering their position on the bike. I have left mine in stock position and they clear the exhaust by about 4-5 inches. Also, the spacer that comes with the pipe extends it far enough away from the fender so that it doesn't create a problem. Still, that M7 is an awesome choice:thumbsup:

• 3 months later...
Just to give some riders info who are considering buying the Powercore 4 for the klx, I would definitely recommend buying it. I found one on ebay for $239 with free shipping, and got it in two days. I installed it last night, and wow what a difference it makes. The low end, to me, feels so much more powerful than before. As far as the noise goes, I read some posts stating the pipe was very loud. I do not think its any louder than most slip-ons Ive heard. However, it definitely gives the bike a lot better sound. So if your contemplating buying the pipe, again I would say go for it and happy riding!😏

Did you change carb jetting ?

I have an 09 fuel injected model over here in Thailand. My 2 Bros M7 needed to have a sensor bung welded on and it melted my fender and signal in a day.

P6181609.jpg

I got the 2Bros because it looked sweet, but now I'm not a fan of this muffler. It was so freakin loud stock it was unrideable. So I made a power tip which I believe is similar or smaller than the real P3 tip.

P6221644.jpg

Look how small my outlet is and the exhaust is still very loud. I feel like an ass riding it around Bangkok. They have noise restrictions here so I've actually stopped riding it because it's so loud still.

I'm going to switch over to a Q4 and Megabomb later. I don't like how long the Q4 is but obviously the bigger can makes it quieter. If you ride congested areas and respect your neighbors, I'd stay away from the TwoBros. I heard they were loud, but this thing seems not far away from running no muffler at all. Deafening. What?

• 3 years later...