200 exc or not?

Ive been out of riding for about 8 years now and am looking to get back in. I was a b rider enduro/hs and rode kawi and honda 250 smokers. I no i want a ktm exc but am not sure which one. Im pretty sure the 300 would be generally recommended as i am 6'2 210, not fat at all. I was wondering if anyone has any experience/knowledge with a bigger guy on the 200, the reason im curious is that i ride south jersey tight woods and i no i would be much quicker on the 200 but not sure if it has the balls to pull me. I rode my buddies 220 kdx and it feels much like my old 250, so it makes me wonder how the ktm would fare??

I'm 6'2" 220# and every time I ride a 200, I'm really impressed with how well they pull me around. I've got a club member who's pushing 250# and he keeps coming back to the 200 too. He had an '07 that he rode for 2 years, then went with an '09 250XCW last year and is back on a new '10 200XCW this year.

Would also like to say that the 300 is awesome also, I ride one and it is the best dirt bike I have ever owned and I have owned a lot of them. It's not as light as the 200 but still light at just over 200 lbs.

300's are great bikes, especially if you are a lazy lugging type of rider, or riding alot of deep sand or high altitude.

A 200 works awesome in the tight stuff for someone who appreciates the lightness. It's not my first choice for giant hillclimb contests, but I sher like it in the tight stuff. i like my 300 in the tight stuff too tho, lol.