Team Alessi and KTM are no LONGER

http://motocross.transworld.net/1000092871/features/btosportscom-observations-from-dallas/

In the always exciting world of the Alessi’s, it seems that Mike and Tony are over KTM and I think the feeling is mutual. So right now the rumor (that I’ve confirmed is true) is that Team Alessi may be reunited once again as Mike and Tony are talking to Motoconcepts Yamaha about riding outdoors for them. Stay tuned next week when…well, I don’t know what else could possibly happen.

At what point does Team Alessi say ......."Maybe it's us"

I'm really surprised to hear this ... NOT!

A few years ago I did not like Mike. Now after seeing a few of The Moto episodes I just feel sorry for him. He needs to grow a pair and get away from Tony professionally. He'd be a lot better off.

Mike needs to go another direction than where is father his taking him. I can see Tony being useful in the training aspect but in no way, shape or form should Tony be the spokesman or even talk on behalf of Mike's racing career.

I'm really surprised to hear this ... NOT!

A few years ago I did not like Mike. Now after seeing a few of The Moto episodes I just feel sorry for him. He needs to grow a pair and get away from Tony professionally. He'd be a lot better off.

My thoughts exactly.

Not saying that Mike and Tony are not at fault but working with Euro's can be especially frustrating at times...

Mike needs to go the route of J Law and build his own team. Riding for others just isn't working. He needs to be in a situation where the only person he can blame for mistakes is himself.

Talent wasted...

Not saying that Mike and Tony are not at fault but working with Euro's can be especially frustrating at times...

Guys like Roger De Coster and Stefan Everts were bound to screw up Mike's career.

What was Tony thinking.

Guys like Roger De Coster and Stefan Everts were bound to screw up Mike's career.

What was Tony thinking.

Bwaaaaaa.....! Good one - I just blew coffe threw my nose - thanx man! What was tony thinking, Who woulda guessed that a short EYEtalian named Tony could be such a J**off! Wait a second im a short Eyetalian named Tony - Yep Im a J**Off!?