Should i get a 250, or?????

Im 16, im 5,8' and weigh about 140 lbs. I have a crf 150f and its a great bike, but its time to move up. Most people tell me i should get a 250 but whenever i sit on them(Crf250x, wr250f) i can just touch my feet to the ground. I have also looked at Crf150r experts and they seem perfect for me right now, but i have heard they are not "good" trailbikes.(whatever "good" means i dont know) I plan on taking said bike to the track a couple times just to have fun with friends(no racing) but i mostly ride state,local, and powerline trails. Some people have even told me that 2 stroke is the way to go. This will be my third bike but i just dont know what to get. I dont care too much about maintenece, but i dont want to have to do hours of work after every ride. Any opinions are respected

i know very little about two strokes because i have never ridden one. i have heard that there harder to ride trails with.

but i have heard the ktm 200 2 stroke is a really nice trail bike(i dont know the letters)

U definitely need a big bike. I would recommend a 250f cause u r used to four strokes. If u have ridden a 80 in the past then I would get a 125 then move to a 250f or 250 2 stroke. ATM a 250 2 stroke would probably be way to much for u to control.

Thats originally what i was thinking is a Crf250x or a Wr250f or something like that.

They seem like really nice bikes for trails

What kind of maintenence would i have to do and how often for a 250f?

Its usually less and less$ for a 125 2 stroke right??????

Any of the 2ts would be good and I think you will love them after riding them a little. KTM make's 150, 200, 250 and 300 2ts and they are awesome with very good low end for a 2 stroke. Also if you think they are to tall you can get a lower linkage to drop it down and they are not that expensive. The lower linkage does not apply to the KTM's though as they don't have linkage. Good luck with your choice.

yup better get used to not flat-footing with both feet. It's hard to get used to, but you only need to touch the ground when you're stopped anyways. At 5'8", you should defintely be on a 125 2t, a 150r is like an 85, and definitely too small imo.