Sign in to follow this  

Sidi Crossfires

Dang...is this boot hard to find or what? I put an order in with Motorcycle-Superstores a week and a half ago. On Sunday they sent me a message that stated that they were looking for an "alternative source" to get the boots from. Funny how their site showed that they were available at the time I ordered them. Anyway, I was pissed that it took them that long to let me know that they were out of stock so I called them and cancelled the order.

Next, I got online and for some stupid reason decided to order them from Bike Bandit. The boots said that they typically "ship within 24 hours" and that IF there was going to be a delay they would send me an email to let me know. 2 days later and no email so I called them and they said that the "order was still pending" waiting on confirmation of availability from their supplier and would be updated in 24-hours.

I have looked at a number of stores to buy the Crossfires and all of them seem to not actually have them in stock. What gives?

bobscycle.com, they had many colors in stock when I got mine.

Here is the message I got from Bike Bandit today.

"One of the items in your order XXXXXXX is currently not available from the manufacturer and has been placed on backorder. This means that the item(s) is currently not in stock at any of the manufacturer's North American warehouses. Unfortunately, the manufacturer has not given us an estimated arrival time for this item."

I obviously called and cancelled my order. I have found some on ebay but I want to use a credit card and most places want payment by Pay-Pal.

Here is the message I got from Bike Bandit today.

"One of the items in your order XXXXXXX is currently not available from the manufacturer and has been placed on backorder. This means that the item(s) is currently not in stock at any of the manufacturer's North American warehouses. Unfortunately, the manufacturer has not given us an estimated arrival time for this item."

I obviously called and cancelled my order. I have found some on ebay but I want to use a credit card and most places want payment by Pay-Pal.

just link your credit card to paypal and get them on ebay if that's the only place you can find them.

bobscycle.com, they had many colors in stock when I got mine.

You were right. They had 2 pair in stock. Bob just got $450 thanks to you!

You were right. They had 2 pair in stock. Bob just got $450 thanks to you!

bobs is a great place to get any kind of gear. they ship wicked fast and always have stock. they are not big on some hard part but would recommend to all.👍

Edited by csc616

I use Bobs most of the time, I like them better than Motosport.

+1 for Bobs...if I order in the morning I get my stuff next day in Ohio! That's with standard shipping, try that from KCHutt I have placed four orders in the last two months and average delivery time has been 1-2 weeks.