Spark Arrestor for KTM 250sxf

Hello all. I'm looking to add a USFS approved spark arrestor to my 2008 250sxf. I'd also like to quiet the bike down a bit.

The db dawg is almost perfect, except that the spark arrestor you can buy for it is not USFS approved.

Any other affordable options out there? Does the XCF or XCFW come with a quieter spark-arrested muffler that I could bolt on?

Does anyone have experience with the enforcement officers in Michigan...do they care if it's USFS approved?

Thanks in advance

Ray

Thanks guys. Just in case someone else is looking to do the same thing, here's what I found.

The Lexx is a nice pipe for the price, but unfortunately there's no listing for the 250.

The FMF KTM pipe is black anodized with the KTM logo on it, and I saw a few on ebay for $200-350...very tempting.

I ended up getting a Pro Moto Billet end cap on Ebay for $70. It comes with a USFS spark arrestor, and it fits in place of the original end cap. It probably won't quiet the bike down much, but they do sell another piece that you can put on the end to make it quieter.

Ray