Sign in to follow this  

Help identifying

Hey, there's this guy selling a set of rims and tires locally but has no idea what they're from... here's all he knows...

The ad:

"Front is 80/100-21, Dunlop D755F. Back is 110/90-19 62m Maxxis. Both on new rims, spoked with hubs and sprocket. bought for another bike but never fit. My mistake is your gain. First reasonable offer that is less than half of what their worth new accepted."

I asked him what they were off of, his response:

"No idea. Bought when i bought my suzuki Dr-z400sm. The original owner told me he had them on the bike using spacers, because the factory rims are wider, but i have never had them on the bike.

pics attached. perhaps that helps.

maybe Suzuki, maybe RM or CR, i really don't know Dirt bike makes aswell. If unsure, come have a look. down town Edmonton.

pics included, maybe that'l help."

GetAttachment6.jpg

GetAttachment5.jpg

GetAttachment4.jpg

GetAttachment3.jpg

GetAttachment2.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

I want a spare set of rims for my 2003 cr250... wondering if they'll fit...

Thanks!

What is that rear sprocket, 40 tooth??? Don't look like OEM Honda wheels to me. And "half of what they are worth new" is A LOT! Honda wheels are interchangable with each other for a variety of bikes. With people's need to run aftermarket wheels with black rims it is possible to find a set for a decent price if you mind silver.

Yeah I just want to make life easier for swapping tires, so much easier just to swap rims... from what I can see in pictures, they look like rm250 hubs, so im kinda doubtful that they'll work...