Sign in to follow this  

Going to Anahiem area.....

Taking a trip to Disneyland from Canada, anybody know of any aftermarket clothing /parts stores in the ares....ie BTO, Motosports outlet...etc

thanks

there is berts mega mall ..its a big motorcycle store with a bunch of good stuff ..its in west covina where i live. its about 30 min from anaheim...if you ant to go let me know i can meet up with you there

Pro Circuit and Troy Lee are 15 minutes east on the 91 Fwy. from Disneyland, Malcolm Smith Motorsports another 10 minutes east of there on the 91 Fwy. Malcolm will sign a copy of On Any Sunday for you too. If you have a free Thursday, Glen Helen is starting to get the top pros out practicing for the Nationals.

Go to FMF while you are here if you need stuff. Real cool people. And yep the Pro Circuit, Troy Lee, tour in Corona is cool.

And if your at Disneyland area, spend some time down in Huntington Beach Pier area, its cool. Go to the Vans Store in the Block for the hugest selection of vans shoes on the planet.

i live right down the stree from Berts. HUGE Showroom, little expensive on the accesory side, but huge clothing selection. Chapparall is better but quite a drive.

Chaparral motorsports...san bernardino....approximately one hourish from disneyland.

If you know anyone in the LA area, you can save even more by ordering online and have it shipped to their place, where you can pick it up and fly it home. I like to use RMATV.com or our very own thumpertalk store.

wow thanks for all the reply's, have to check with the wife and decide where I want to go....