Sign in to follow this  

High Mileage Setup dr650

please post our bikes highest mileages:ride:,along with any mods done(jetting,airbox/filter,exhaust,ect.) aswell as when (mileage wise) the mods were done.

:ride:Did you mean mpg?if so ,last weekend i got 47 with 2broth exhaust,twinair,dinojetted,also windscreen and barkbusters with orig wind guards installed,street tires also,it was very windy out there also.had a blast,135 miles...Now if you ment high mileage on the bike,i'm out as i only have 3600...🤣👍:banana:

thanks for the post,although was asking for highest odometer miles.

I've got 41K miles and still going strong. I believe Brianwheelies has 60+.

Edited by pacaver
Brain change to Brian

any mods done with your 41k bike?

Stock, except I replaced the weepy base gasket at the 14K mark. Put new rings in as well since I had the jug off. My starter button was working erratically the last few months so I got a new start switch assembly from BikeBandit. I ripped apart the old switch and found that the contacts were pitted and corroded. My bike runs year round in an area which gets salted in the winter, so that's not too surprising. All things considered she's held up quite well. Both my brake rotors have significant lips, so I guess that'll be my next fix. I change oil in the late spring and late fall, 10-40 Golden Spectro semi-synthetic for winter and 20-50 for summer. The yellow plastic is bleached by the sun and the corrosion is fairly noticeable on the brake calipers and elsewhere, but the engine runs like a top. Lately when I take it in for inspection I get a "Holy Cow, look at those miles!". I can't wait 'till I crack the big 50! 👍

posting to bring this forum to the front page again.

interested in see the setups giving bikes longevity,stock vs moded