CRF150F shift problem

I have a 2005 CRF150F. The bike rides and shifts fine, however I can't find neutral. I also have a 2004 CRF150F and have no problem on that bike, so I know it is not a skill issue.

Any suggestions. I did change the oil, but did not know about a screen filter inside the engine. Can a somewhat clogged filter cause this kind of a problem?

The clutch seems fine.

Hello there, Mister Newbie. Tell ya what. Ping me a message with your address. if you do, I'll go dig in my garage and send you the part you need to fix your problem. I have an extra and I don't see me needing it. It's a small part that's pretty simple to install.

There. That's my good deed for today. Now I can be a jerk the rest of the day. Oh Happy days.

Hello there, Mister Newbie. Tell ya what. Ping me a message with your address. if you do, I'll go dig in my garage and send you the part you need to fix your problem. I have an extra and I don't see me needing it. It's a small part that's pretty simple to install.

There. That's my good deed for today. Now I can be a jerk the rest of the day. Oh Happy days.

Message sent oh merciful one.👍

Hey, 1CTPAX, I just pinged you. I got a spare moment to send you a link to answer your question. Check it out.

http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/oem-parts/HONDA/2003/CRF150F/?modelyearid=61&typeid=1&groupId=2427

I think your problem is #6: CAM, GEARSHIFT part #24411-KCN-000. If you think you're up to installing mine, which it's not hard, just let me know. I couldn't send it until next week (I'm really busy), but if you'd like, just let me know. Just do something nice for someone else and we'll be even.

Watch, it won't fix the problem. Sheesh. haha. I do think this is what your issue is. though.