Mirrors Please guys

Ive now got a E model but I do need mirrors on it for road use, ive got one on the clutch side using the lever clamp that has the threaded bit on it to hold the mirror but the other side ive had to make a bracket that isnt great

does the clutch side clamp fir the front brake and if thats the solution does anyone make any better clamps

or any other solutions would be appreciated

thanks Guys

I bought a 2007 DR-Z 400 S/M Master Cylinder from eBay for £30 delivered in perfect nick, this has the threaded hole for the mirror built in.

I then bought an Aprillia SXV Mirror brand new off eBay for about £15, looks much nicer than stock and I can see loads out of it.

My clutch lever doesn't have a threaded hole for a mirror? Can you show me a pic? Ideally I want a mirror on that side too.

Cheers,

Con

• 2 weeks later...
I got these from wcs. They were like $20. (actually I got them from my local shop, but it turns out he just ordered them from wcs. lol)

dsc02127.jpg

Didn't even break off when I low sided it.]

Hey man, how's the view with those mirrors? Can you actually see well, or are they there to stay street legal? How's the vibration, and how adjustable are they?

The view isn't great, but you can tell if someone is behind you. They are convex mirrors, so everything looks like its way far back, but is actually pretty close.

They don't vibrate at all(riding with sm wheels, I'm sure if I had my dirt setup on they would a little)

they are on an angled base and you can turn them to change the angle of the mirror. its not much, but does help so your not just staring at your shoulders.

The view isn't great, but you can tell if someone is behind you. They are convex mirrors, so everything looks like its way far back, but is actually pretty close.

They don't vibrate at all(riding with sm wheels, I'm sure if I had my dirt setup on they would a little)

they are on an angled base and you can turn them to change the angle of the mirror. its not much, but does help so your not just staring at your shoulders.

Good info...thanks! 👍