fmf gnarly protection

just got myself a new gnarly pipe for my 09 200 exc. im looking for some protection for it but dont know whats available.

will the ktm powerparts carbon exhaust guard fit the fmf gnarly pipe? if not what are my options.

thanks

rich

Not that my opinion matters but I use the Flatlands one and its pretty impressive how strong it is. It has taken some pretty serious bashes and hasn't dented the pipe at all. If you get one then use a rubber mallet to form the aluminum nice and close to the pipe. Don't try and mold it with a few heavy hits. ­čĹŹ Make sure you just keep using small hits to get it to form nice and tight to the pipe. Mine is so close to the pipe you would think it was part of the skin. LOL. I don't get any vibration or sound at all from it.

i have a moose alloy one. it works great but could be a little loger so it fully protects the expantion chamber. this i s on a 08 250 xc. also they do make carbon guards for the gnarly. only reason to get a pipe guard for the fmf is to protect the expantion chamber from droping the bike on solid rocks and from bending the 90* bend from wraping around your frame and the carbon guard is the only thing that can protect that. alsooo i would rather buy a pipe the a new head. they have been so strong the break the head insted of the pipe