What bike should I get? please help

I'm a female that is about 5'3 and 113 pounds. I currently have a crf150rb, but i am getting a little to big for it and im tired of putting so much money in it to make it fit me. I want to upgrade to a 250 four stroke, but is this bike to big, can it be lowered enough? Which model would be the best for the woods and mx track(no KTMs)? Thanks 👍

since your not really tall.. i dought a 250 will fit, its a tall bike if you ask me. 5.3 is the good size for a 150cc, but you just said you outgrow it. If your more racing then wood, you could get a racing 250 like a (crf250r,yzf250,kxf250,rmz250). Because if you race you dont really need to put your feet on the ground, and you will probably grow so its would be okay.

But if you ride a little wood and a little bit of racing a wr250f is a REALLY good bike for both. Its REALLY REALLY close to a yzf250 tuned a bit for trail.But then again.. its a tall bike for your size. Im 5.8 i dont think i touch flat on both side. But i know one of my friend ride a crf250r is about your size and can drive it. But your maybe not done growing so don't buy a small bike that you will outgrow.Answer me how much you race compare to wood.. i could maybe find you the perfect bike

I pretty much trail ride, but im trying to get my dad into mx so I can do it otherwise i just do trail and a few jumps here and there. On my crf150rb i got the fastway f5 foot pegs which lowers the pegs by half an inch and I have protaper CR high bars with two clamps that raise the bars another half an inch. It just feels cramped still. When I ride I pretty much stand up the whole time. Im only seventeen so I think I still have some growing to do!