Sign in to follow this  

More PA riding area in the works!!!

http://newsitem.com/news/county-set-to-take-next-step-for-off-road-park-1.681347

Found this article and thought that you guys/gals in the Pennsylvania area would be interested. If you'd like to support it, contact the County Commissioners and let them know. I did!

I grew up in Mt. Carmel and rode there all my life. It has some great geography for riding, mtn. biking, and Jeeping and if this area is managed properly can be great for all of us. It's not often in the news you hear about OHV areas being created, more than likely they're taken away.

Rock Run Recreation Park is located in Western Pa. and is one of the finest riding areas I've been to. The people that run it are (I feel) doing a great job and it's really inexpensive to ride. I would like to see the new area patterened after this. Safety wise, they run it really smart, seperating the area for the ATV,Bikes from the JEEP and bigger OHV. Paragon(another park near Hazelton, pa) didn't do this and I've heard alot of people complaining about it, they are no longer open(shut-down).

Let's hear what you think!