Sign in to follow this  

extended shift lever

Hey DR brothers im looking for an extended shift lever, but cant find any. Are there any .com you guys know of. thanx

If you are talking about the 650, nope, none available.

I wouldn't be looking for DR shift levers just any levers, most will fit dependant on where the bolt is located. I have a KTM shifter on mine that's actually a bit shorter. Find one with the right amount of splines, diameter and make sure the bolt won't contact and bobs your uncle

I wouldn't be looking for DR shift levers just any levers, most will fit dependant on where the bolt is located. I have a KTM shifter on mine that's actually a bit shorter. Find one with the right amount of splines, diameter and make sure the bolt won't contact and bobs your uncle

Qwerty, from which model? I want a billet slightly shorter than stock shifter!

Qwerty, from which model? I want a billet slightly shorter than stock shifter!

not 100% sure but some googling revealed this one to look closest to mine http://www.gnarlyparts.ca/product_info.php?products_id=35537

the lever is actually the same length but what you'll find is when you try to fit it contacts the case because the bend at the splines is not angled out enough. So you need to bend it out a little more, and then bend it inwards at the other end to straighten it up, the result is a lever that's slightly shorter. But it's stronger, feels better and shifts easier, at the expense of a little boot space

Are you talking about this.

P1010056.JPG

I got one from Jesse @ kientech (27.50) for my DR350.

Are you talking about this.

P1010056.JPG

I got one from Jesse @ kientech (27.50) for my DR350.

NO, they are talking about the gear selecting lever that you operate with your left foot, Not the clutch actuating arm, But thats a nice looking actuating arm.

I looked everywhere about a year ago = nothing DR specific. Take the previous advice and stop by your local welder