#1A Matlock Racing - San Felipe 250 Race Report/Pictures

Now I know this site is full of a bunch of scooter riders🤣 but I figured you still like to check out pics of Baja.

The #1A Matlock Racing team full race report is now up and there are also a bunch of pics from our time spent in San Felipe for the race. If you are a scooter rider please ignore the second set of wheels on our bikes. We only use those on our couches to run over scooters!👍

Check it out here- www.matlockracing-honda.com

Actually never had a flat all day. We run TireBalls. When I hit that rock coming down Matomi I was 5th gear wide open. It mess up the wheel pretty good but I rode another 30 miles like that. It didn't pop a single TireBall even with that hard of a hit. We could have finished the race on that wheel no problem.

Actually never had a flat all day. We run TireBalls. When I hit that rock coming down Matomi I was 5th gear wide open. It mess up the wheel pretty good but I rode another 30 miles like that. It didn't pop a single TireBall even with that hard of a hit. We could have finished the race on that wheel no problem.

Too bad they don't work that good on bikes, in the rear (due to heat)! 👍

Good on you guys, and love to read the Baja related race story/history even if your on 4wheels🤣

Good job JC! 👍

Enjoyed 'dicing' with you up Old Puertocitos!

It was quite a battle with you until I realized what the hell am I doing dicing with the first Pro Quad down a rockier than hell road (without training wheels), I'm surely gonna lose it! 🤣

13x

ka